The Five Fundamental Principles of PROUT are:
- There should be no accumulation of wealth without the permission of society.
- There should be maximum utilization and rational distribution of the crude, subtle, and causal resources.
- There should be maximum utilization of the physical, mental, and spiritual potentialities of the individual and collective beings.
- There should be a well-balanced adjustment among the crude, subtle, and causal utilizations.
- Utilizations vary in accordance with time, space, and form; the utilizations should be progressive.
About This Web Site
This Web site hosts movies, writings, and music about PROUT. Everything on this Web site may be downloaded free of charge for personal (non-commercial and non-institutional) use.
Our first movie, entitled PROUT, came out in early 2010. It is an allegory for the above five principles.